Traders Loyalty Scheme Winner
Revenue and Capital Grants £5k-£40K will be available from Rushcliffe Borough Council funded by UKSPF and Rural Programme for England. Eligible businesses will be in rural areas, high streets and businesses in general.
Paul and I will draft an email to send to clients of RBC BAS and RBC DHS providing information and details of the webinar and application process.
Here are some details
To apply for funding, applicants must first contact Rushcliffe Borough Council at email@example.com , providing the following details:
- Brief outline of project and location
- Value of grant requested
- Project timescale - estimated start and end dates
The Council will respond to discuss a grant application in more detail and to provide a formal invitation to apply to prospective applicants with eligible applications. The invitation to bid does not imply that an application will receive funding but that, based on the information available, it fits with the criteria for either UKSPF or REPF.
Applications submitted without engaging in the pre-application process will not be accepted.
- Pre-application window: Open until 15 May 2023 (5pm)
- Applications accepted: 21 April 2023 – 19 May 2023 (5pm)
- Successful applicants notified: 9 June 2023. Organisations must be able to spend their funding allocation by no later than 31 March 2024.
To hear more about the available funding and the application process, prospective applicants are invited to join a webinar on Monday March 27 from 4.30pm to 5.30pm.
More details https://www.rushcliffe.gov.uk/business/supportingbusiness/uksharedprosperityfund/ including pdf of the grant and eligibility